CCA Enrolled Actuaries Conference Announcement and Continuing Education News
July 22, 2022
The CCA Board of Directors announced this week that the 2024 CCA Enrolled Actuaries Conference will be held in person in Washington, DC at the Omni Shoreham on March 10-13. We look forward to gathering, learning and connecting in person again!
In this month’s video message, CCA president, Ellen Kleinstuber, shares insights on commonly asked questions about the planning and delivering of CCA's continuing education programs and how the Board of Directors considers your feedback in the process.
Hear more about:
- The vision for continuing education offerings
- How long the CCA plans to host in-person and virtual meetings
- The timing of future CE offerings
- How the CCA ensures that CE content remains timely and relevant for a diverse audience
- Available networking opportunities
The Board of Directors and staff are committed to delivering timely, relevant and engaging continuing education opportunities. Should you have questions, comments or suggestions, please send an email to CCA Customer Service.