CCA Board of Directors Nominations
Interested in serving on the CCA Board of Directors?
If the answer is yes, please complete a board nominations form no later than December 31, 2022 for consideration for the term beginning in October 2023.
Board members oversee the business of the CCA with care, loyalty and a commitment to providing value to all CCA members in striving toward fulfilling the organization's mission and vision.
- Be an FCA in good standing
- Have been an FCA for at least one full year before board service
- An effective, professional leader
- Knowledgeable about and support for the the CCA's mission and vision
- Business and strategic thinker
- No pending disciplinary matter with the Actuarial Board for Counseling and Discipline or any of the US actuarial associations (AAA, ASEA, CAS, CCA and SOA).
Every year, six positions are filled for a three-year term. Board members are eligible to serve two consecutive terms.
- The Board meets three times annually (February, June, October)
- Service on at least one committee or task force annually
- January/February, nominating committee meets to discuss nominee slate
- June, board reviews and approves slate
- August/September, election
- September, results announced
- October, newly elected board terms begin at the conclusion of the Annual Meeting
- History, Vision & Mission
- Board of Directors
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative
- Policies, Reports & Minutes
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
- CCA President