2021 CCA Annual Meeting Hotel & Travel Information
Westin Kierland Resort
Located in the stunning Sonoran Desert of Scottsdale, Arizona, the Westin Kierland Resort offers an ideal getaway, just steps from upscale shopping, dining and entertainment in Kierland Commons.
Play on three golf courses at Kierland Golf Club. Enjoy the Adventure Water Park, with a 900-foot lazy river, a 110-foot waterslide, the FlowRider, an adult pool, cabanas and islands. Escape to their spa for a relaxing massage. Reenergize in our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, hot tub, steam room and sauna.
Make your reservations online at the Westin Kierland Resort or call 1-800-354-5892 and request a room in the Conference of Consulting Actuaries’ room block.
The CCA reserves a block of rooms at the Westin Kierland Resort. The group rate of $299* per night for single or double occupancy is available on a first-come, first-served basis through September 24, 2021 or until the room block is sold out. After this date, or if the block sells out, additional rooms may be sold based on availability and may not qualify for the group rate. Historically, the room block has sold out early, so please make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid being placed on a wait list. Should you encounter difficulty, please contact the CCA office at 847-719-6500.
*Note: This rate does not include the optional resort fee of $10 per day which is optional at check in.
The resort fee includes:
- Resort wide internet access (including the meeting space)
- Access to the Agave Spa Yoga and Well Walk fitness classes
- Shuttle service to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter
- Comp two-hour bike rental per day (per registered guest
- Tennis court/basketball/pickleball privileges including equipment rental
Why Stay at the Official Hotel?
By fully supporting the host hotel you’ll be able to:
- Receive the negotiated room rate for the meeting and in-room internet access
- Relax in a resort setting
- Maximize your networking opportunities
- Save your valuable time and energy otherwise spent commuting to the official site; and
- Maintain CCA’s pricing model, keeping future registration costs down, while experiencing top resorts.
To provide you with reasonably priced, high-quality meetings at desirable sites, it is necessary to reserve blocks of guest rooms. In exchange for filling these rooms, CCA is allowed to use the hotel’s meeting facilities, keeping your registration fees reasonable.
The Westin Kierland Resort is located about 20 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The hotel does not provide shuttle service; however, taxis from the Sky Harbor are available and run approximately $60 one way.
Daily Parking on Property
Should you choose to rent a car during your stay at the CCA Annual Meeting, please note that the daily valet parking rate at the Westin Kierland Resort is $35 daily, and on-site parking is available for $20 daily.
Meetings & Education
- CE Tracking