Tracking Tool for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE) Credits
The CCA's CPD/CE Tracking Tool (formerly at www.ActuarialCPD.org) allows users to track both their Continuing Professional Development credits (as required by the Qualification Standards) and Enrolled Actuaries credits (as required by the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries). Credits earned by all registered attendees are pre-populated into the tracking tool, minimizing time spent on data entry. CCA members also have access to enhanced tracking tool features that allow them to build a full credit profile, including the ability to add both self-study credits and credits from a catalog of non-CCA-sponsored events.
View credits through one of two available views (based on the type of credits you are tracking).
- CPD Credits (for the Qualification Standards): Sort credits by year, type of activity, and area of practice as well as any combination of these criteria. At the bottom of the page, find totals for the different areas of credits required under the Qualification Standards including CPD, Organized Activity, Professionalism, Business Skills, and Specific Qualification Standards.
- EA Credits (for Enrolled Actuaries): Contains credit information to allow Enrolled Actuaries to track credits along their three-year cycles. Members can view their credits by reporting cycle and activity type, as well as a combination of the two criteria. At the bottom of the page, find totals for EA Core, Ethics/Core, Noncore, and Formal credits based on the requested criteria.
Members Only Features
- Automatically Add Credits from the CCA Credit Catalog: If you've attended an actuarial meeting not sponsored by the CCA, you may find it in our credit catalog. Browse our catalog and enter credits with an easy-to-use interface.
- Manually Add Self-Study Credits: Add credits to your credit profile from self study and/or participation from events not included in the credit catalog. One entry works for both CPD and EA credits.
- Export Credit Data: Download your credit profile to an Excel file.
Terms of Service
1. Description of Service
The Conference of Consulting Actuaries is providing a continuing education tracking tool. While all users may track their continuing education courses with this online tracking tool, only Members of the CCA may input credits earned from participation at non-CCA-sponsored opportunities. The CCA does not input or change any information input by members.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Continuing Education Tracking Tool is provided by the CCA on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the CCA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this tracking tool in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The CCA shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this tracking tool including loss of data resulting from delays or nondelivery. Member acknowledges and agrees that the CCA cannot guarantee the absence of service interruptions caused by Acts of God, acts or omissions of third parties or other circumstances beyond its control. The CCA disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable in those jurisdictions.
3. Limitation of Liability
The CCA acts only as a venue for posting continuing education courses and credits. The CCA takes no responsibility for monitoring, screening, censoring or correcting the postings made or their accuracy. The use of the continuing education tracking tool is at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of any data you post to this site.
THE CCA SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular THE CCA shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if THE CCA has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the CCA, its affiliates, officers, employees, and other members and third parties harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User's use of the Continuing Education Tracking Tool, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the website using the User's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service
The CCA reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Continuing Education Tracking Tool with or without notice to the User. The CCA shall not be liable to User or any third party should the CCA exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that the CCA does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and operation of the website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.