CCA Board of Directors Election Ballot
August 4, 2021
On July 28, 2021 you received notification of the 2021-2022 Board of Directors election ballot. Below are directions and a link to cast your ballot. The list of candidates were selected and put forward for vote by CCA’s Nominating Committee. The ballot will close on September 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. The top six candidates elected by the membership through this ballot process start their terms at the close of the October 2021 Annual Meeting.
To Cast Your Ballot:
- Starting August 2, follow this link: https://my.ccactuaries.org/vote
- You must login to the website using your member login that is tied to your member record (please do not create a new user). If you have trouble following the login or have forgotten your login, please email the CCA Staff or call 847-848-4007 and ask for assistance with your login.
- Place a check mark next to only six candidates. This includes any write-in candidates.
- Drop down below your selection to select Save Ballot.
- You will then see a screen that says “Thank you for voting.”
- Please note: You may change your vote during the voting period. It will overwrite your prior vote.
If you experience any problems with the ballot, please email Samantha Feinglass. If Samantha is not available, please email Kelly Fanella or Shannon Peterson. They may also be reached at 847-848-4007.
Released by the direction of: