Professional Liability Insurance Program
CCA Member-exclusive Benefit
Professional Liability Insurance provides you with reliable professional protection and peace of mind. The Professional Liability policy covers actuaries while acting within normal duties. This includes any actual act or alleged breach of duty.
Other areas included:
- Computer Software Services
- Handling Client Funds
- Attorneys and CPA Working as Employees of the Firm
- Claims Administration Services
- Worldwide Coverage for Suits Brought in U.S.
Quick & Easy
- Simple Application
- Quick Turnaround on Quotes
- Certificates Issued Within 24 Hours
- Experienced Staff Toll Free Phone: 866.398.1234
- Limits up to $5,000,000
- Deductibles from $1,500
- Claims Made Form
- Broad Definition of Named Insured
- Full Prior Acts
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors and Officers Coverage
Hub International Florida
E & O Specialists for 30 Years
In business 31 years, specializing in Errors and Omissions Insurance for actuaries the last 22 years. Well established insurance program that focuses on solutions for all actuaries. The CCA program has continued to grow over the last 20 years.
HUB International Florida
10739 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32256
- See Yourself as a Consulting Actuary
- Reasons to Join
- Become a Member
- Member Benefits
- Member Spotlight
- Membership Requirements