JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort
Nestled amid 600 acres of oak-covered hills, the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a luxury haven in a stunning landscape. Find your respite in upscale accommodations with plush furnishings, premium amenities and breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country.
The resort features the nine-acre River Bluff Water Experience with a 1,100-foot lazy river, the Lantana Spa, six distinctive restaurants, and two 18-hole championship courses at the TPC San Antonio–home of the Valero Texas Open. Nearby attractions include wineries, SeaWorld, the Shops at La Cantera, Natural Bridge Caverns and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
An inspiring destination with something for everyone, the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort offers quiet luxury amid the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
The CCA reserves a block of rooms at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. The group rate of $302* per night for single or double occupancy, excluding tax, is available on a first-come, first-served basis until the room block is sold out (which it did on August 16th). Please see the above section for directions on how to add your name to the wait list, and find alternative lodgings near the JW Marriott San Antonio.
*Note: This rate does not include the optional resort fee of $40 per day which is optional at check in. The resort fee includes:
- Guest room wireless internet for up to 6 devices and local/domestic long-distance phone calls;
- Two welcome drinks per room during guest stay in Crooked Branch (gratuity not included);
- Access to the Lantana Spa Fitness Center (Minimum age 17 years);
- Golf bag storage at TPC San Antonio;
- Use of Tennis facilities, includes up to for racquets based on availability;
- Use of Sports Court, includes two hours of court time and balls included;
- Admission to the resort’s 9-acre River Bluffs Water Experience;
- Self-parking; and
- Two bottles waters per day in guest room.
The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort is located 12 miles from the San Antonio International Airport (SAT). The hotel does not provide shuttle service; however, taxis from the airport are available and run approximately $45 one way.
Daily Parking on Property
Should you choose to rent a car during your stay at the CCA Annual Meeting, please note that the daily valet parking rate at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is $39 overnight. There is also complimentary self-parking.