JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort
Nestled amid 600 acres of oak-covered hills, the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a luxury haven in a stunning landscape. Find your respite in upscale accommodations with plush furnishings, premium amenities and breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country.
The resort features the nine-acre River Bluff Water Experience with a 1,100-foot lazy river, the Lantana Spa, six distinctive restaurants, and two 18-hole championship courses at the TPC San Antonio–home of the Valero Texas Open. Nearby attractions include wineries, SeaWorld, the Shops at La Cantera, Natural Bridge Caverns and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
An inspiring destination with something for everyone, the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort offers quiet luxury amid the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Visit https://www.ccactuaries.org/go/amhotel to make your reservations online at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa or call them at 1-210-276-2500 and request a room in the Conference of Consulting Actuaries’ room block.
The CCA reserves a block of rooms at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. The group rate of $302* per night for single or double occupancy, excluding tax, is available on a first-come, first-served basis through October 3, 2019 or until the room block is sold out. After this date, or if our block sells out completely, additional rooms may be sold based on availability and may not qualify for the group rate. We expect to completely sell out our room block before the cut-off date, so please make your reservation as soon as possible. Should you encounter any difficulty, please contact the CCA office immediately at 847-719-6500 for assistance.
*Note: This rate does not include the optional resort fee of $40 per day which is optional at check in. The resort fee includes:
- Guest room wireless internet for up to 6 devices and local/domestic long-distance phone calls;
- Two welcome drinks per room during guest stay in Crooked Branch (gratuity not included);
- Access to the Lantana Spa Fitness Center (Minimum age 17 years);
- Golf bag storage at TPC San Antonio;
- Use of Tennis facilities, includes up to for racquets based on availability;
- Use of Sports Court, includes two hours of court time and balls included;
- Admission to the resort’s 9-acre River Bluffs Water Experience;
- Self-parking; and
- Two bottles waters per day in guest room.
The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort is located 12 miles from the San Antonio International Airport (SAT). The hotel does not provide shuttle service; however, taxis from the airport are available and run approximately $45 one way.
Daily Parking on Property
Should you choose to rent a car during your stay at the CCA Annual Meeting, please note that the daily valet parking rate at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is $39 overnight. There is also complimentary self-parking.
Why Stay at the Official Hotel?
By fully supporting the host hotel you’ll be able to:
- Receive the negotiated room rate for the meeting and in-room internet access;
- Relax in a resort setting;
- Maximize your networking opportunities;
- Save your valuable time and energy otherwise spent commuting to the official site; and
- Maintain CCA’s pricing model, keeping future registration costs down, while experiencing top resorts.
In order to bring you reasonably priced, high-quality meetings at desirable sites, it is necessary to reserve blocks of guest rooms. In exchange for filling these rooms, CCA is allowed to use the hotel’s meeting facilities, keeping your registration fees reasonable.
In addition, you’ll receive reduced rates for your room over leisure travelers.