October 21 - 24, 2018
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Join us for the 2018 CCA Annual Meeting October 21st through the 24th at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado! Take advantage of exceptional education and networking opportunities while soaking in the profound splendor of the surrounding landscape & all that The Broadmoor has to offer. This year’s event will have everything you’ve come to expect from the CCA Annual Meeting, including:
- A diverse program of over 65 sessions
- Networking events tailored to actuarial practice areas
- Education from leaders of the profession
- Monday Evening Event, complete with dining & dancing
- And so much more!
Education Unique to Your Needs
Our program covers topics in Retirement, Health & Welfare, Public Plans, International, Multiemployer, Investment, and Cross Discipline. Alternatively, select a personalized schedule from any of these practice areas.
Here’s just a taste of the numerous sessions that will be available:
- Strategies to Alleviate Plan Overfunding
- Health Plan Applications of Predictive Analytics
- Hybrid/Cash Balance Plans in Europe
- Public Sector Mortality: New Tables, Administrative Issues and Credibility Measures
- ASOP 51: How Does Risk Look Now?
- Retiree Medical: My Client’s Auditor is Asking for What?
- New PBGC Withdrawal-Liability Simplification Rules
- Capital Market Update
Network, Collaborate, & Conquer!
The CCA Communities host practice-specific networking forums to facilitate discussions pertaining to your specialty’s needs. However, each meal, break, and even the evening event comes with the chance to expand your network and identify valuable, real-world professional resources from various locations and practice areas.
You never know what valuable insights could be gleamed from any given interaction.
There’s a reason that The Broadmoor is referred to as: “the most unique resort in the world.” Nestled at the base of Cheyenne Mountain in breathtaking Colorado Springs, The Broadmoor offers impeccable hospitality and an exquisite array of amenities. This legendary resort features:
- Celebrated restaurants including the only Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond restaurant in all of Colorado
- Activities such as golf, tennis, art tours, biking, geocaching, fitness training, and horseback riding
- 26 high-end, specialty retail shops
There’s no end to the new and exciting things to discover at The Broadmoor. Visit www.broadmoor.com to learn more.
Register Early = Reap Rewards!
Early registration comes with a considerable benefit: the most cost-effective registration rate! Hotel reservations are now open. To book your room, visit www.ccactuaries.org/go/amhotel.
Additionally, CCA members save even more, so if you are not currently a member, consider joining today! Please feel free to contact the CCA office at email@example.com or 847-719-6500 for more information or if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see you there!