Annual Meeting Health & Safety Protocols
Your health and safety are a priority, which is why the CCA Board of Directors, staff and Marriott hotel have several measures in place to ensure optimal cleanliness throughout the meeting space.
The CCA is monitoring federal, state and local recommendations and guidelines and will update these protocols as appropriate.
Revised Attendee Refund Policy
To remain flexible and considerate of the evolving health protocols, the CCA has revised its attendee refund policy. Effective immediately, if you are unable to attend the 2021 CCA Annual Meeting, you may request a full refund minus a $125 administrative fee, or you may have your fees transferred to your 2022 CCA Annual Meeting registration. To request a refund, please email the CCA office.
General Safety and Wellness
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the property
- Masks available
- The CCA staff will always wear face coverings during the meeting and when interacting with you
- Meal functions will be held outdoors, when possible, with server-attended stations
Modified Floor Plans
- Social distancing in meeting rooms and common areas
- Floor decals indicating 6-foot distancing in common spaces
- Plexiglass barriers at registration / check-in
- Room capacity monitoring
- Signage throughout meeting space reminding attendees of safety protocols
Be aware of and honor others’ preferences and comfort level with personal greetings. The CCA will provide green, yellow and red buttons to wear on your lanyard that indicate your personal preference.
- Green, I’m very comfortable with greeting you in traditional ways
- Yellow, I’m being cautious –an elbow bump is great
- Red, I’m happy to see you, but please keep a safe distance
Cleaning Procedures - Marriott Hotel’s "Commitment to Clean"
- Enhanced public space cleaning (restrooms, elevators & escalators)
- Hotel guests my opt for contactless check in by signing up to be a Bonvoy member (no fees or commitment required). This allows you to check in and get room access without interacting with the hotel staff.
- Guest room housekeeping – each room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest.
Meetings & Education
- CE Tracking