There’s a reason that The Broadmoor is referred to as: “the most unique resort in the world.” Nestled at the base of Cheyenne Mountain in breathtaking Colorado Springs, The Broadmoor offers impeccable hospitality and an exquisite array of amenities. This legendary resort features:
- Celebrated restaurants including the only Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond restaurant in all of Colorado
- Activities such as golf, tennis, art tours, biking, geocaching, fitness training, and horseback riding
- 26 high-end, specialty retail shops
There’s no end to the new and exciting things to discover at The Broadmoor. Visit www.broadmoor.com to learn more.
Visit http://www.ccactuaries.org/go/amhotel to make your rreservations online at The Broadmoor or call 800-634-7711 and request a room in the Conference of Consulting Actuaries’ (CCA) room block.
The CCA reserves a block of rooms at The Broadmoor. The group rate of $345 per night for single or double occupancy, excluding tax, is available on a first-come, first-served basis through September 18, 2018 or until the room block is sold out. After this date, or if our block sells out completely, additional rooms may be sold based on availability and may not qualify for the group rate. We expect to completely sell out our room block before the cutoff date, so please make your reservation as soon as possible.
Should you encounter any difficulty, please contact the CCA office immediately at 847-719-6500 for assistance.:
The Broadmoor’s Resort Service Charge of $32 is waived for guests in the CCA room block. This fee covers multiple amenities and services which include:
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access up to 4MB
- Local and toll free calls up to one hour
- Online access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Unlimited access to the fitness center
- Two daily group fitness classes: Early Bird Aquatics and Broadmoor Bootcamp
- All incoming faxes
- Resort and activity shuttle service to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center, The Broadmoor World Arena, and The Broadmoor Seven Falls
- Complimentary Notary Services available by appointment. Please dial “0” to arrange.
- Admission to movies and select matinees in The Little Theater
- In-room hot beverage program: teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- Two bottles of water and ice delivered daily at turndown
- Art and History Tour: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 10:30am
- Golf Clinic: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 3:00pm (Seasonal)
- Tennis Round Robins: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 4:00pm (Summer); Fridays at 5:00pm in the Tennis Bubble (Spring/Fall/Winter)
- One hour use of paddle boats (Seasonal)
The Broadmoor is located 10 miles west of Colorado Spring Airport, and 90 miles south of Denver International Airport. Round-trip and one-way shuttle service between both Colorado Springs Airport and Denver International Airport and The Broadmoor can be arranged through The Broadmoor Transportation Department (719-362-3276).
For directions from either airport, visit https://www.broadmoor.com/the-resort/getting-here/
Daily Parking on Property
Should you choose to rent a car during your stay at the CCA Annual Meeting, please note that there is a daily self-parking fee of $23 with in and out privileges. Day charges are $4 for the first hour and $2 for each additional hour up to a maximum of $12 per day.
Valet parking is also available to overnight guests for $30 per night, and is complimentary for day visitors.
Why Stay at the Official Hotel?
By fully supporting the host hotel you’ll be able to:
- Receive the negotiated room rate for the meeting and in-room internet access;
- Relax in a resort setting;
- Maximize your networking opportunities;
- Save your valuable time and energy otherwise spent commuting to the official site; and
- Maintain CCA’s pricing model, keeping future registration costs down, while experiencing top resorts.
In order to bring you reasonably priced, high-quality meetings at desirable sites, it is necessary to reserve blocks of guest rooms. In exchange for filling these rooms, CCA is allowed to use the hotel’s meeting facilities, keeping your registration fees reasonable.
In addition, you’ll receive reduced rates for your room over leisure travelers.