Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
While located near some of America’s best-known theme parks, the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes takes its inspiration from the grand palazzos of Italy. The resort features:
- 11 exceptional dining establishments ranging from poolside al fresco dining to farm-to-table restaurants featuring the resort’s on-site organic garden;
- A Fitness Center located in The Ritz-Carlton Spa (complimentary for attendees and their guests staying at the Ritz-Carlton);
- A 40,000-square-foot spa with 40 treatment rooms, an outdoor lap pool, spa café and full salon.
- Three pools: The resort pool, the private lap pool in the spa, and a lazy river pool at the adjacent JW Marriott hotel;
- Three lighted tennis courts;
- 18-hole Greg Norman-signature golf course featuring the optional Ritz-Carlton Golf Caddie Concierge program;
- Adventure Experiences including Eco-Tours, fishing and bird habitats;
- Recreation activities for kids and teens; and of course
- Easy access to world-famous, family-friendly attractions such as Walt Disney World® Resort (10 miles), SeaWorld® (two miles) and Universal Orlando® Resort (10 miles). Shuttle transportation is available to and from Walt Disney World Resort (drop off and pick-up at Magic Kingdom®), SeaWorld and Universal Orlando Resort. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Please contact Concierge for details and shuttle schedule. Exclusive for resort registered guests; transportation is included with the resort fee.
Visit http://www.ccactuaries.org/go/amhotel to make your reservations online at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes or call 800-266-9432 and request a room in the Conference of Consulting Actuaries’ (CCA) room block.:
The CCA reserves a block of rooms at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. The group rate of $229* per night for single or double occupancy, excluding tax, is available on a first-come, first-served basis through September 18, 2017 or until the room block is sold out. After this date, or if our block sells out completely, additional rooms may be sold based on availability and may not qualify for the group rate. We expect to completely sell out our room block before the cutoff date, so please make your reservation as soon as possible.:
Should you encounter any difficulty, please contact the CCA office immediately at 847-719-6500 for assistance.:
* Attendees may also purchase an optional resort fee of $20 at the time of check in. This fee covers multiple amenities and services which include:
- Enhanced high-speed guest room internet and common areas of the hotel (Marriott Rewards members receive complimentary internet access in guest rooms);
- Complimentary general bandwidth in the meeting space and public areas of the hotel;
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls;
- Shuttle transportation to SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Disney World Orlando (for individuals only. Reservations required 24 hrs. in advance);
- Two pool floats;
- Driving range privileges;
- Daily selected recreational activities;
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay);
- Ritz Kids Daily Program *(Noon - 5 PM) two hours, two children ages 4-12 complimentary; and
- Daily bike rental through Grande Lakes Sports – 2 bikes complimentary for 1 hour per guest room.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes is located 12 miles west of Orlando International Airport. The estimated one-way taxi fare between the airport and the Ritz-Carlton is $30 (tip not included).
Transportation to and from Orlando International Airport is also available through the Ritz-Carlton’s Concierge at 407-393-4060. Rates are $65 from the airport to the hotel and $50 from the hotel to the airport.
Daily Parking on Property
Should you choose to rent a car during your stay at the CCA Annual Meeting, please note that there is a daily self-parking fee of $12 plus tax. Valet parking is also available for $22 plus tax and tip.
Why Stay at the Official Hotel?
By fully supporting the host hotel you’ll be able to:
- Receive the negotiated room rate for the meeting and in-room internet access;
Relax in a resort setting;Maximize your networking opportunities;Save your valuable time and energy otherwise spent commuting to the official site; andMaintain CCA’s pricing model, keeping future registration costs down, while experiencing top resorts.
In order to bring you reasonably priced, high-quality meetings at desirable sites, it is necessary to reserve blocks of guest rooms. In exchange for filling these rooms, CCA is allowed to use the hotel’s meeting facilities, keeping your registration fees reasonable.
In addition, you’ll receive reduced rates for your room over leisure travelers.